Risk Advisory, Governance, and Compliance
CRC addresses client needs for a modern internal audit function that systematically manages opportunities and risk, continuously improves processes, and enables reliable performance and consistent compliance.
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Audit Committee Advisory
- Internal Audit Co-Sourcing and Outsourcing
- Internal Audit Quality Assurance Review
- IT Audit and Cyber Security Services
- Internal Audit Technology/Tool Implementation
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance and Internal Control Assessment
- Contract Compliance and Distributor Audits
Whether performing due diligence in support of an acquisition, performing a business valuation to assist the seller, or determining economic damages in a lawsuit, specialized knowledge is required in order to optimize the outcome.
- Process Automation/Digitization and Business Process Redesign
- Project Management for System Implementation, Business Continuity, and Reorganization
- Acquisition and Integration Support
- Due Diligence Support
- Fraud Investigations
- Audit Readiness and Preparation
CFO and Accounting Services
In many quarters, the CFO position is now considered to be the most challenging job in corporate America, and as a result, the CFO needs to augment his/her toolkit with highly-skilled resources. CRC consultants have consistently demonstrated over their careers that they are the go-to people when a big issue needs to be managed.
- Interim and Part-time Controller and CFO Services
- Accounting Co-Sourcing and Outsourcing
- Accounting Function Setup
- Annual Budget Process Support
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Cost Accounting
- System Implementation
- Forensic Accounting/Reconstruction of Financial Records
CRC Start-up Network
We work with vetted partners to get the best expertise, when and where it is needed. So you can do what you do best: grow your business.
Establish the legal entity, tax structure (for example, for non-US citizens as owners, or with a non-US parent company), and cloud-based accounting and finanical services platform to integrate General Ledger accounting, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivables management and banking.
Outsourced Accounting and Bookkeeping with Periodic Financial Reporting with our cloud-based accounting and financial services platform that integrates General LEdger accounting, accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivables management and banking.
Level 1 plus virtual, ad hoc CFO/Controller to support he management team and coordinate other back-office services providers, including Payroll, Human Resources, and Tax compliance.
Turn-key, fully integrated back-office with part-time, virtual CFO/Controller to support the management team and coordinate all back-office service providers needed.